Because each individual and each event has its own personality, the process can change from one project to another. With that in mind, I have structured the following:
1) Defining your Style. First I would like to meet with you in person or over the phone to define your design and style requirements. During this complimentary consultation, we will view samples, discuss colors, papers, typestyles, artwork and all of the necessary means to create a mock-up of exactly what you want your invitation to look like. I especialy would love to hear all about YOU! Anything to better understand your event!
2) Let’s do it! Now that I know what you are looking for, I will put together an estimate and proof that I will email to you. Upon your signed approval, 50% is due to start the ordering process of your custom invitations that will go towards the cost of your invitations.
3) Start the design. Once you have decided to move forward with my design process, the fun starts! I start designing something completely unique just for YOUR occasion!
4) Choose a design. Time to choose! What do you think about the proof? Give me a call or email me and let me know your thoughts.
5) Decision made! You made your decision, now it's time to put it all together and start printing!
6) Love it! Your custom invitations are ready! Once you see your final project final payment is due.
7) Delivery! This is the best part of the process! Delivery of your final product!
8) SHARE and ENJOY!!!